Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /homepages/37/d282546788/htdocs/clickandbuilds/smf/migrated285740229/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
How do I tell if my engine is a two-cycle or a four-cycle engine?
Superior Power Equipment Forum
July 24, 2017, 07:42:50 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on." Sir Winston Churchill

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I tell if my engine is a two-cycle or a four-cycle engine?  (Read 2907 times)
Eli
Owner
Administrator

« on: December 01, 2009, 19:02:45 »

Question: How do I tell if my engine is a two-cycle or a four-cycle engine?

Answer: A 2-cycle (sometimes referred to as a 2-stroke) engine utilizes pre-mixed fuel and oil to burn and lubricate the engines internal parts simultaneously. There is no separate oil reservoir on a 2-cycle engine. 

A 4-cycle (sometimes referred to as a 4-stroke) engine has a separate oil lubrication reservoir and fuel tank. For operation of this engine, these fluids work separately and are not mixed at any time.

If further assistance is needed, please contact us by phone at 1-660-281-1965 or by e-mail service@superiorpowerequip.com and we will be glad to assist you.

Superior Power Equipment
Trust your equipment to us.  After all, our first name is Superior!!

Order your DISH Network here.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: