Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /homepages/37/d282546788/htdocs/clickandbuilds/smf/migrated285740229/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /homepages/37/d282546788/htdocs/clickandbuilds/smf/migrated285740229/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Bible verse of the day
Superior Power Equipment Forum
September 21, 2017, 16:29:16 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Remember, Jesus Loves You!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bible verse of the day  (Read 1689 times)
Superiorpower
Administrator
Zero Turn Mower

Long may it wave!!

« on: May 30, 2009, 06:00:05 »

Here are the rules:

1) All bible verses will be posted in King James Version (KJV) primarily.  If you feel that you must, post the other version afterward, but only as a reference.  Preferably verses will be only in KJV. 

2) If you would like to, feel free to add a brief synopsis of the verse regarding what this verse means to you.

3) If you choose to ask a question about a verse another member asked, lets remain civil about the matter.

4) It can be as short as you want but lets try to avoid long drawn out and "wordy" explanations or "commentaries".  I don't really want to see "I think" in the explanation.  I will post the first verse and give an example of what I would like to see.

I am going to suggest that we color code the scriptures with Words of Christ in Red and Other Scriptures in Blue.

Here, I'll go first:

Psalms 16:8  I have set the LORD always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.

This verse seems to just explain itself.  During hard times I find it always helps me to think back to this verse and remember that if we set the LORD always before us then he will be at our right hand and we do not have to be worried about the world and its cares "moving" us.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: